Monday, February 9, 2009

today i waited for a package that isn't mine
i woke up early so ups man could give me a package that isn't mine
so i could sign for a package that isn't mine
put it in a closet that isn't mine
and sleep on a couch that isn't mine
go on a computer that isn't mine
look outside a window that isn't mine
walk out a front door that isn't mine
and ride a chrome bianchi pista
that's mine


first week of school was alright
minus rain
minus dirty looks
minus hipsters
minus people i never wanted to see again

i am going to illustrate a charles bukowski poem for my stoyboard illus class

1 comment:

Jeanne Le said...

MORGAN! i just woke up from this dream that you commited suicide at disneyland because you were so sick of working at chaya, and then i was crying, but then i felt better after i went on that thunder mountain ride, its so weird!
and i did delete my blog but i find it so addicting, so i guess im gonna keep my blog until i finish my website