Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i've been taught to separate myself from the people who aren't good for me
and it's the only thing i know how to do
some people don't learn, they can't change
they'll be stuck in the same endless circle of other people
doing nothing incredibly important with their lives,
for the rest of their lives
atleast until they move on to another circle
it's disgusting
i want everything back
everything i did for you, with you, because of you
i don't expect people to give the things they can't,
but friends give in other ways
and it seemed those ways were never genuine
never because you wanted to and always done with hesitation or obligation
no one should be obligated to be friends with anyone
some people don't know how to be friends
and they go on using other people
you don't need me
you have other people to rely on
and i can see that now, i can see why
i'm not afraid of having nothing
even if it means doing everything myself
i've always done things myself
that the difference between me and you

you just float, doing whatever it takes
i climb and i get mine

No comments: